Jun 15, 2011

Joe Jonas - Make It Right

Joe Jonas - Make It Right Lyrics @ RapSongLyrics.Blogspot.Com
Joe Jonas - Make It Right Lyrics


Joe Jonas - Make It Right Lyrics

You say you'll know when you really find the one
But it's hard to tell With the damage that's been done
But id like to say that it's your fault
But I know better
Cuz' I'm a fool to think you'll wait around forever
http://plazamp3.blogspot.com/2011/06/joe-jonas-make-it-right.html
Maybe I Could have loved you
Maybe I could have shown
That I still do care about you
More than you could know
Don't say it's to late to try
To make it right


lyrics incomplete

Related Mp3 Lyrics:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan Malu untuk berkomentar coz komen tidak diLARANG, OCE ..

© 2010 PLAZA MP3: Joe Jonas - Make It Right

Rental mobil lombok with Sewa Mobil Surabaya