Sep 16, 2011

Bow Wow - Nightmares Of The Bottom (Freestyle) Lyrics

Bow Wow - Nightmares Of The Bottom (Freestyle) Lyrics @ PlazaMp3.Blogspot.Com
Bow Wow - Nightmares Of The Bottom (Freestyle) Lyrics

Bow Wow - Nightmares Of The Bottom (Freestyle) Lyrics


mind on my money niggas still hating smoke alot of weed cause i have lil patience
my girl still trippin wut girl don't bitch turn the volume up on the tv so i don't
hear shit wizzile keep it player ballin like a laker they say the game is rough well
i'm gonna give that bitch a shape up ohio is the state columbis is the city i know your
ass is real but how much u pay 4 them titties cash money gang u know wut i'm reppin
my homie doing nine he just got caught up with a weapon my lil girl getting bigger
she crawling tryin talk shit i'm trying 2 do whatever just 2 stay off child support
and if your album don't sell bow what you gone do probably keep making 8 mil a movie
i'll be cool cause i ain't trippin bout these critics or these non believers and to keep
the love close i rock my jesus pieces turning 25 soon that's 5 years from 30 i'm feelin 40
now i lived my life 2 early i'm in my own world playing by my own rules they say life is
about choices so becarful what you choose and i'm riding with my homies state got love
4 me but i keep my eyes open cause niggas can be phoney so i stay up on lonley short but gotta
alot of heart boi i love my women red bone white or dark say you rollin on that good shit
i can't tell cause the shit i'm smoking got me moving slower then a snail and why you
squares hate we keep getting richer laughing back at ya'll while we fuckin all ya'll bitches
playing john madden i'm running with the eagles niggas online talking shit until i beat you
real shit i've been up for two days stratagizing on ways to get payed

yea yea yea yea

yea yea yea yea yea yea

yea yea yea yea yea yea

Related Mp3 Lyrics:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan Malu untuk berkomentar coz komen tidak diLARANG, OCE ..

© 2010 PLAZA MP3: Bow Wow - Nightmares Of The Bottom (Freestyle) Lyrics

Rental mobil lombok with Sewa Mobil Surabaya