Sep 7, 2011

Tony Bennett Ft. Alejandro Sanz - Yesterday I Heard The Rain Lyrics

Tony Bennett Ft. Alejandro Sanz - Yesterday I Heard The Rain Lyrics @ PlazaMp3.Blogspot.Com
Tony Bennett Ft. Alejandro Sanz - Yesterday I Heard The Rain Lyrics

Tony Bennett Ft. Alejandro Sanz - Yesterday I Heard The Rain Lyrics

yesterday i heard the rain whispering your name
asking where you'd gone
it fell softly from the clouds on the silent crowds
as i wandered on
out of doorways black umbrellas came to pursue me
faceless people as they passed were looking through me
no one knew me...
- esta tarde de llover, vi gente correr y no estabas tú
el otoño ví llegar, al mar oí cantar y no estabas tú
yo no sé cuanto me quieres, si tú me extrañas o me engañas
pero yo sólo sé que ví llover, ví gente correr y no estabas tú... -
yesterday i saw a city full of shadows without pity
and i heard the steady rain whispering your name
whispering your name...
- y no estabas tú... -

Related Mp3 Lyrics:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan Malu untuk berkomentar coz komen tidak diLARANG, OCE ..

© 2010 PLAZA MP3: Tony Bennett Ft. Alejandro Sanz - Yesterday I Heard The Rain Lyrics

Rental mobil lombok with Sewa Mobil Surabaya